Hey guys! It’s me, Abby!
![]() |
| [ a picture of me because why not ] |
My real name is Isabela Jean O. Cruz,
and if you’re
wondering where I got my nickname ‘Abby’,
fun (not really) fact: it’s from my
real name ‘isABEla’
which was turned from ABE to Abby by my parents.
I’m a
Leo and was born on the 5th day of August on the year 2002.
I have two siblings, one older brother and one younger
sister,
which makes me the middle child in our family.
![]() |
| [Here's a recent picture of me and my family, from left to right; my older brother, me, my younger sister, my dad and my mom ] |
I graduated elementary at Special Science
Elementary School - SSES Central III,
graduated high school at Santa Rosa Science
and Technology High School,
and I'm currently a senior high student who takes
the ABM strand at STI College Santa Rosa
I don't have a hobby. I also don't know how to play any sports.
I like to sing, dance (i only know how to dance to Kpop songs),
and play some instruments. I know how to play the keyboard, violin,
bass guitar, and a little bit of acoustic guitar
(I only know how to play but I'm not great at any of them).
I also love memes and dogs and KPop.
I don't know how to end this blog but
thank you for actually reading it up to here !!!
That's all and see (?) you soon in my next blog!
thank you for actually reading it up to here !!!
That's all and see (?) you soon in my next blog!



No comments:
Post a Comment